The presentation linked here is on religious freedom and tolerance as seen in the distant past in Europe, in Lithuania and elsewhere. The PDF file was created from a presentation used at a workshop given at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation at Shelter Rock, Manhasset, NY, in 2010.
- LITHUANIA WORKSHOP slides [HISTORIANS excerpt] – (UUCSR, Dec 8, 2010, V1.3)
- INFORMATION HANDOUT — SELECTED MAPS, DIAGRAMS AND SOURCE BOOKS
- Searching for Lithuanian Identity Between East and West – Chapter 4 (with page nos)
- LITUANUS Journal – Article on Reformation in Lithuania, 1997
- TANTE ROSA – EMAIL FROM ADRIENNE, plus pictures
All documents and content on this site Copyright 2012 Carol and Herbert Klitzner except where indicated